Your Steps to Enrolment
- If you have an education agent helping you decide your study plans, contact them and say you would like to study at Laneway International College. If you don’t have an education agent and would like to find one, click here for a list of our partner agents.
- If you are not planning to use an education agent, you may start the enrolment process now by downloading our application form. Click here to get started.
- Laneway International College will then process your application and send you a Letter of Offer. Depending on the course you wish to study, you may be asked to do an English placement test to check your English level before we can offer a placement for that course.
- To confirm your enrolment, you’ll need to sign and return the Letter of Offer, along with the necessary payment for the course you have chosen.
- Upon confirming your payment, we’ll send you a Confirmation of Enrolment (called a CoE). If you are entering Australia under a student visa, you will need your CoE before you can apply for your visa.
- Laneway International College will send you additional information to assist you with arriving and getting yourself to campus. You can find some assistance by clicking here now.
- Check here for accommodation options in Sydney or talk to your agent to ensure you have a place to live on arrival.
This is a very exciting time for you – and we look forward to helping you achieve your goals!